Disaster Recovery Services
Get a Quote!
Cloud Disaster Recovery Services
Fail-safe data access, backup and protection
Cyber threats, natural disasters and human error all pose significant risks to organizations. In the blink of an eye, they can easily lose their business-critical data and applications – through events as simple as a power outage to as catastrophic as an earthquake. Because downtime is never an option, modern businesses rely on cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) services from HOSTING.
HOSTING disaster recovery services help companies to:
- Safeguard business-critical assets against human error and malicious attacks
- Meet regulatory compliance mandates (HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS)
- Provide continuous service to customers
Enterprise Backup + Cloud Replication = Total Protection
HOSTING Disaster Recovery Services combine one-click cloud replication, backup and hosting solutions across six strategically-located data centers. We provide continuous protection by seamlessly integrating either a customer’s on-premises environment with a HOSTING recovery site, or a HOSTING data center with a HOSTING recovery site. The HOSTING Customer PortalTM makes data restores simple, providing detailed reports on all backup and recovery actions.
HOSTING Enterprise Backup performs a full backup of a customer’s device(s) once a week and incremental backups for the next six days on files that have changed since the previous day. Customers have complete control of system restores, file downloads and historical data through the HOSTING Customer Portal.
HOSTING Cloud Replication enables smaller companies to afford VM protection using a predictable billing model and tiered RPOs. Powered by Zerto, our cloud replication provides non-disruptive DR testing, point-in-time recovery and cross-hypervisor replication supporting VMWare vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V. Multi-cloud support also enables recovery into Amazon Web Services (AWS).
With HOSTING Cloud Replication, clients get complete control and visibility of their DR infrastructure as well as on-demand access to real-time reports, historical records and support services – at no additional cost.
HOSTING offers the industry’s most aggressive SLAs customized to client’s required recovery time objectives (RTOs). Our replication environment provides a remote secure copy of clients’ data and applications with failover and failback capabilities to bring systems back online in minutes.
Features & Benefits:
- Offsite data replication and continuous application availability
- Synchronized protection and recovery sites via data replication, facilitated by Zerto
- Failover and failback capabilities to bring systems back online in minutes
- Affordable protection of virtual machines (VMs) via predictable billing and tiered RPOs
- Streamlined operating expenses and reduced upfront capital expenses
- Cross-Hypervisor replication supports VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V, including replication between platforms
- Multi-Cloud support for recovery into Amazon Web Services
- Centralized visibility into five critical aspects of an organization’s cloud environments
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support
Get a Quote!