Get a Quote!
Flexible, Scalable and Fully Managed Hosting
HOSTING dedicated servers provide the availability and security organizations need to build a fully managed solution that addresses their unique business requirements. Our flexible infrastructure and high-capacity network allows organizations to create a customized dedicated server environment – whether they require just a few servers or an enterprise-scaled solution. HOSTING managed servers are single-tenant within a hosted solution that are kept separate from other servers. For organizations that require strict security protocols, such as PCI compliance for credit card processing, dedicated servers are a viable option. A dedicated server is also a viable component of an IT solution for environments that include any of the following attributes:
- Regulatory compliance of specific applications (PCI, HIPAA)
- Need for Full Root Access
- High disk I/O
- High memory or CPU requirements
- Limited in-house IT infrastructure or resources
Organizations with steady traffic and predictable resource requirements can often realize cost efficiencies by leveraging managed hosting (including managed servers). Since managed servers are physical hardware, the monthly investment is often a fixed cost, allowing for easier budgeting.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to retrieve real-time performance information via the HOSTING Customer Portal™
- Single-tenant, managed servers isolated from other servers in the environment
- Easy and seamless integration into a hybrid solution
- Top-level monitoring and maintenance by the HOSTING operations team
- Provision of performance data necessary to drive enhanced decision-making
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support
Get a Quote!